Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Product Description: The Oil is extracted from mature coconut meat and cold-pressed to manufacture Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.
How to use – Use two times a day.
Colour of the product – 100% natural colour; no preservatives have been added.
Things you should know about Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Unrefined coconut oil is generally known as Extra Virgin or Virgin Coconut Oil. This particular grade is extracted from fresh coconut meat. Thus, manufacturers extract the oil after drying the coconut meat a few hours below 40-celsius degrees.
Extra virgin coconut oil carries enormous benefits to the human being. People have been using coconut oil for cooking since ancient times, and a history of adding coconut oil to herbal and Beauty products is also equally old.
Extra virgin coconut oil has an incomparable amount of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), improving many health conditions. On the other hand, Extra pure coconut oil has a more extensive saturated fat content, around 87% of the total fat composition. Unlike different fat varieties, saturated fat can prevent structure damage even at very high heat.
Top 12 uses of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for your skin and hair
Coconut oil has extensive benefits when you take it internally and even for topical use. In addition to moisturising on skin and conditioning hair, it has broader advantages to use topically. Find them down here;
1. Act as a magical moisturiser – It has all the reasons to use it alone, and many moisturising creams use virgin coconut oil—which quickly moisture your body.
2. Excellent as a facewash – Virgin coconut oil has natural antibacterial and antifungal effects on the skin, so people love using coconut oil in their facewash products.
3. Make an effective face mask with virgin coconut oil.
4. Work as an excellent eye makeup remover while treating its hydrating agent to your under the eye.
5. Use it for chapped skin and lips.
6. As an impressive oil for body massage, people worldwide prefer one of the best body massaging oil, virgin coconut oil, due to its skin-friendly properties.
7. Make a lip balm yourself with virgin coconut oil (DIY)
8. Great conditioner on the hair to revive damaged hair.
9. Control dandruff – virgin coconut oil moistures the scalp and acts as an antibacterial, antifungal agent to your hair and removes toxins.
10. Remove hair-bound stains – Its ability to work as a dirt remover is one of the highest preferences to use it for hair.
11. Enhance wound healing – Soothe the skin while antibacterial and antifungal effect act against infections.
12. Protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. All those enormous benefits are only from the natural agent that is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Our
100% natural cold-pressed product ensures you receive the best treatment for your skin and hair.