Product Description: Castor oil is specially designed to treat hair and skin. The oil is multi-purpose. 100% natural oil is extracted from Castor beans. No artificial excipients were added to the oil. Castor oil goes through a heating process to remove or deactivate all toxic parts for humans.
How to use it – Use it as a single treatment for your skin and hair to avoid contamination with other cosmetic products or treatments. The aroma might be subjected from person to person. Some might find it a natural and pleasant fragrance, while others will receive it as a complex scent.
The top 05 benefits of Castor Oil for hair and skin
Castor oil has plenty of health benefits, especially for hair and skin. However, people have used it as a food additive. Here we will talk more about its use for hair and skin.
1. Castor oil act as a conditioner for hair – it has a legendary history as a hair conditioner. The only thing you might worry about here is its natural aroma because it may have an unpleasant scent for some people. But the moisture that it brings to your scalp is impressive.
2. Treatment for dandruff – Castor oil is natural and simple, especially due to a dry and flaky scalp. This is the most common type of dandruff. You will have greater results if you follow the proper guidelines to use this as an anti-dandruff treatment.
3. Castor oil’s anti-inflammatory action is effective to treat dandruff caused due to seborrhoeic dermatitis. Seborrhoeic dermatitis is a troubling skin disease for many people. So what if you receive 100% natural, plant-based treatment for your headache.
4. Anti-fungal properties for hair and skin – Castor oil has natural anti-fungal properties to heal your skin’s or hair’s fungal problems. Oil’s thickness keeps your skin or hair longer, reducing fungus growth and multiplication.
5. An acne treatment – We all want to remove our face’s troubling acne. Pus filled pimples, blackheads, blemishes, and large bumps are deep worrying problems for young males and females. Castor oil’s anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties help to control acne. This would be a great solution while taking other cosmetical treatments against acne. Apart from those major 05 cosmetic health benefits, this natural ingredient has many other benefits. Wound healing action, moisturising effect, laxative action, and under-eye anti-pruritic action are also a few.
Though Castor oil is 100% natural and no artificial colourant and excipients are added, some individuals might show allergies to the oil. So we always advise you to have a patch test before you use it.